Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tauhu Bakar.

I was craving for tauhu bakar. Badly. We girls were like talking bout it when coco said, "tauhu bakar kat midvalley sedap". So, knowing that he was at Midvalley... :

boxersbatik : sayang, nak tauhu bakar kat midvalley?
The BF : kat mana eh?
boxersbatik : kat foodcourt. in the middle.
The BF : Ok, i'll buy it for you. but boleh hantar jer lah. n lambat sikit. tak sempat untuk berbuka.
boxersbatik : Really? u will do that for me? hmm.. takpe lah, menyusahkan jer. it's so out of the way.
The BF : nak berapa banyak?
boxersbatik : takpe laaa....
The BF: betul ni?
boxersbatik : betul. kot. :p
The BF : sampai around 8..


See, you don't ask a girl 2/3 times after the 1st time she said it's ok because a girl like me is fickle minded. Of course I was going to say yes after the 2nd/3rd time. heee....

After sembahyang maghrib, the bf texted n said that he had reached but decided to stay on and break fast with the girls and I. It turned out to be a great night with the girls, the bf, and the bf's friends. I finally got my tauhu bakar, n the bf. Yes, I'm spoilt. well, a bit.

Thank you the bf. I love tauhu bakar. *grins*