Monday, August 18, 2008

Pesta Hiburan


I'm currently back in Rompin,Pahang. It's the mid-semester break. Been missing bonda, ayahanda, and tuan puteri for too long already. It's nice to finally get to eat masakan mak masak. Yummy! :D Oh, and I don't have to bug Cali and beg him to share his mak. heee...

Coincidently, at our place there's Pesta Hiburan that's currently going on. It's like a mini fun-fair where there's rides, food stalls and such at the beach. I think it's like the most interesting thing that ever happens around here (no offense).

The boredom is killing me. In a way. I spend my days sleeping, eating, watch TV, surfing the net, annoying mak and papa. Just got home less than a week and I had already made papa mad. Must learn to be more patient, ara.

Anyway, will be going to KL on Tuesday. Till then I'll enjoy being the lazy bum that I am and enjoy my holidays.

The photo was taken by my brother. Take a look at his photo blog, flickr.com/dueha