This happened like a year ago.
I was in the lift. Beautiful morning. Got to get to class.
Suddenly two guys got in and Mr.A was telling Mr.B that he got into an accident during the weekend. He was telling where and when and suddenly he said this, "biasala, cina. aku tgh reverse tengok-tengok dia kat belakang." *whatever he said after that was blur to me*
I mean, COME ON!!! What is wrong with u, abang? Is there any DIFFERENCE between how a malay, chinese, indian or whatever-race-for-god's-sake drives?! That was just one of the many form of discrimination that happens around us everyday.With. or without us noticing.
I really hope that we can be less discriminating and more understanding. Eventhough we have different believes, we are all the same deep down inside, bukan? HUMAN. If you want respect, you have to earn it. It works both ways.
I miss my schooling days. It was soo..... muhibah.
I really can go on and on talking about this. But I guess that's for now. I hope this entry could be a reminder to me too.. To be less discrminating. Even towards my own race.