This post is dedicated to Miss Jessie Tay. My best friend. My 'out-tune' girl. My sister.
After a few months not seeing each other we finally got a chance to meet up last Saturday. *she has been in KL for a few months already and now only we're meeting up.* Besides getting prettier, nothing about her seem to change. She's still the old friend that I used to know. We laugh at the same kind of jokes. We feel about the same things. We're still loud as ever *there was only two of us at murni but then.... hahaha* . Oh! And my friend Jessie, she has this ability or should I say the tendency to change my boyfriend's name. From Rizman, it's Rizzy. Gosh.
Well, I really hope that Heliene could join us someday. I miss her to death too. Although I don't see them often, we still click like the way we used to in high school.
p.s TO my other friends who may be reading this. U guys are my life too. I love u people to bits.