I was at tok's place last friday, just to lepak at her place for the weekend (for the good food and also to take her grocery shopping). When I arrived, Tok said that Maran from Carrefour is coming to give her a visit and to appologise for the incident the other day. Apparently tok had written a complaint letter to Carrefour. A ver long one I should say.
So Maran came at 2.30 with a hamper and a very sincere appology. He wanted to see if there was anything else he could do for us. The good news was that after the incident, Carrefour Subang Jaya had bought 4 new wheelchairs and they are now improving their facilities for the disabled. He had also informed the other Carrefours to do the same thing. Alas, something good came out of all that mess the other day.
I'm just glad that nothing happened to Tok the other day. Oh btw, syukur. Tok's cast had been removed and she's learning how to "walk" again.. :)
Till then... Selamat berpuasa!