She is by far the friendliest person I've ever met since I entered University. We only got the chance to get to know each other during the second semester when we were put together in a room with 6 other friends for the semester. She was just so warm and easy to talk to. N oh, she's also very domesticated. hee... She's also a very tidy person. The part that I love about her? She makes the best mee sedap in the whole wide world. I don't know how she does it, but it tastes soooooo good. ( no, there's no special ingredients, she just uses whatever is inside the packet). Okok, seriously. Fera is just a great friend to have, fun to be around with, and very pretty too! :)
So, this entry is especially dedicated to FERA MUTIA KHAIRUNNISA:
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! You are now legal. heehe..
p.s. Wait up ok? I'll be there in a month. ;)