Friday, November 14, 2008

The 1st time

I cried.
For the first time since we got together, he made me cry.
Reason? I burped.
Stupid right? But then, he just couldn't stop joking about it.
So when we got into the car after having dinner, I cried.
The conversation went something like this.

Me : *sob* *sob*
Him : Hey, nangis ke? kenapa?
Me : Malu laaa...
Him : Kat iman ke kat orang lain?

Me : Kat iman laaaa.. orang lain tak kisah pun!
Him : laaa.. kenapa nak malu. U know i was just joking with u kan.. Sebelum ni ara pernah cakap nak p b*r** kot! setakat sendawa tu no hal lah!
Me : Ok. * tears still streaming*
Him : Dah, dah.. mai sini. Jangan nangis lagi ok.

Then, he just drove around with me in his arms. I think it's PMS. I don't know. I was being utterly emotional. We had joked about a million other things and made fun of each other on other more serious things. Confirmed. PMS. hahaha..

And the sweetest thing? We were supposed to get ice cream after dinner but end up not going since I didnt wat to *konon2 merajuk*. So after I reached my room, was just lying down, too lazy to get freshen up, he called.

"Hey, u left something. Iman dah kat depan ni. Come get it."

Guess what. He brought me ice cream!!! WEEE~~
I love him. Sangat. Amat. Banyak. SEKALI.